I was astounded by the nominations I received for The Versatile Blogger Award. It’s an award given by bloggers to bloggers.
First I was nominated by the amazing A Zest for Travel and then by the wonderful Sagittarius Travels. Truly honored to be nominated for anything that pushes positive reinforcement and motivates me to keep doing what I’m doing.
The first time I was nominated was a month ago by A Zest for Travel – I was shocked. Why me? I don’t understand. It really was the nudge I needed at the time. The speck of light that told me I was doing something right. And then I was nominated recently by Sagittarius Travels, and once again, at a time I needed another push. I may blog, but I do not consider myself a writer. I blog because I want to share my experiences and love I have for travel. So this award means so much! I am incredibly grateful for the acknowledgment.
Side note: Not sure if it is okay to name both of the nominators in the same post, or if I had to do this twice, but here we go.
A Zest for Travel and Sagittarius Travels are both wonderful travel blogs with beautiful photography and great resources. As soon as I see one of their posts, I dive right into reading, and you should too. Their talent for writing about their adventures and making you feel a part of it is truly special. They write about the best of their journeys to the worst of it, which I appreciate for my own future travels. My advice, stop by their blogs and show them some love.
- Thank the person that nominated you for this award.
- Link their blog to this post.
- Select UP TO 15 blogs/bloggers that you either regularly follow or discovered recently.
- Nominate them for this awesome Versatile Blogger Award with links to their sites.
- Write 7 things about yourself.
7 Thing About Me
1. I’m an introvert.
2. I lived in Puerto Rico during my teen years. That’s where my family’s roots are from.
3. I almost drove off a mountainside riding an ATV in Kualoa Ranch in Oahu. A tree saved me from tumbling down. My husband saw me go over the edge and thought the worse. An angel was watching over me because a tree stopped me from what could have been a horrific tumble. And yes, I have gotten back on ATV again in Costa Rica, no mountains though.
4. I’m a laid back person. I take most things in stride. I try not to let negativity get to me. Life is too short to walk around angry at the world and full of negative energy. Unless if there is a bug, then the world is ending (jk, sort of).
5. If you ever bring me a latte, a chocolate chip cookie, or a cupcake, you are instantly my BFF. ?
6. Brunch is my favorite meal of the day. Eggs Benedict or Eggs over medium with a side of pancakes, please. ?
7. I freaking hate bugs.
I nominate the following bloggers (and there are many more I would have mentioned, but I see them being nominated repeatedly).
From book lovers, foodies, travelers, and everything in between, these bloggers have a wealth of experience and information to offer. Check them out and leave them some kind comments. Hope you enjoy their content as much as I do.
When I’m not drinking coffee, planning my next adventure or cuddling with my dogs, you can find me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook for more post and stories! Would love to hear from you! Stop by and say hi.